Sunday, March 3, 2013

First Time

I just started reading blogs last year. Yeah, after 24years of existence, I just discovered the world of blogs just last 2012. Most of the blogs I read and follow were fashion blogs. But from time to time I read travel and food blogs. And these blogs were very useful in my everyday existence. Just like a normal netizen, I have envisioned myself having a blog someday. I have planned to make one but I was too coward to even start one. But now I am taking a leap of faith and is now currently writing my first ever blog.



Basically, what I will share in this blog are my everyday experiences in life. I am currently on the look out to try new stuffs, new places to visit and new food to discover.

In advance, I want to thank the people who will read my blog and to the people who will guide me in this new endeavor of mine! xxReese

No comments:

Post a Comment